Saturday, June 13, 2009

SPONGEBOB

He's NOT raw but he was fun to make for little Josiah's 1st birthday!!

This weekend has been party party party! In the last 24 hours we've had 4 parties to attend. That's certainly not a usual weekend for us ...but we sure love to celebrate with our friends, the day they came into the world. I enjoyed a challenge to be EXTRA creative this morning and made my good friend's 1 year old a SPONGEBOB birthday cake. It sure was a challenge and required all my creative energies to be flowing simultaneously...but I embraced the little guy with enthusiam.

That's me, relieved that it turned out - but running half hour late for the party - yikes!













This is my good friend Estelle and her 1 year old son, Josiah. Happy Birthday Josiah!











There goes SPONGEBOB up in flames. It was nice knowin' ya pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment