Thursday, April 9, 2009

Season of Resurrection

As Easter rapidly approaches, I've been asking God for a fresh revelation of the cross (er, while trying out new salads and raw chockie recipes..). It would seem lately that challenges and testings have been so much a part of my daily life. I've "reminded" God of His promise, through Abraham - I Will Bless You! Not that He's ever forgotten, mind you, but more of a reminder and a declaration over my family and myself when times get tough. Declaring every promise that still lay ahead and asking for fresh vision of what God has in store.

So, what does Easter mean this year?

It's a season to remember that Jesus was crucified and shed His blood for our redemption. Yet He didn't remain in the grave. He rose again three days later with resurrection power! He reminds us this Easter that we are protected at every turn by His blood shed on the cross and through His resurrection power.

He hears the cries of our heart, even when we don't say a word. When we direct our cries toward Him for help, He's ready with what we need and more.

The power that raised Jesus from the dead is the same power that can heal your body, heal your emotions, resurrect your dreams, restore your finances, mend broken relationships and give you a vision for an exciting future. A future of living in the very purpose for your life. Imagine that!

THIS is the power of THE CROSS. Life and life abundantly! Jesus said:

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." (John 10:10)

I'm shaking off the shackles that would keep me from having an abundant life and pressing in for the resurrection power of Jesus. This is the season to stand and declare I AM BLESSED.


No comments:

Post a Comment